Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I got it in the mail today! My layout back in my hands - lots of goodies and 2 copies of the magazine. So fun!

I should be scrapping right now - Dean is off hunting AGAIN - i don't know what it is - when he's not here - and i have the house to myself - i just cant DO IT - its driving me crazy! I just sit and check out everyone elses great work.


Nothing exciting going on here - I did take some cute pictures of Baylee today though - she is just so darn cute. Oh yeah - there is a Treasure Hunt that i did today over at Cornish Heritage Farms If you like stamps - you better go get in on the fun - Kim Hughes (who i met at my Crop for CF a few weeks ago) designed these great stamps - so go play! You have till Thursday i think.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way! LOL
When the boys aren't home I usually sit and watch a movie or play around on the computer.

amwz photography said...

love Heritage Farm stamps- so detailed! off to see the ones your freind made :)
Your LO rocks!!! Don't forget to put it in our gallery at TSB so we can all DROOL over there :)