Pages

Friday, September 28, 2007

Finally in the mood

to scrapbook!! After the crop i struggled to even look at my stuff (not normal) - but last night Dean was gone hunting and i had some good TV to watch - yes i watch Greys and ER - so i got busy while watching. I actually used sketch 51 from Pencil Lines - made it easier to get to it - can't really be creative and watch TV at the same time - so it worked well and i am pretty happy with how it turned out - I can't beleive how well the new Scenic Route paper went with her dress!

On the home front - we just have sick kids - I have taken for granted what a good baby Baylee is til now - she has been a BEAR. I've had to rock her to sleep (which i havn't done forever) - it has been kinda sweet though - just time consuming. SHe won't nap either - so while Dean's on the Mountain hunting - i'm home with sick ornery kids. He did call and ask me out on a date for tonight though - so i guess i get to where some of my new clothes i bought last night while he was gone. Gotta love that.

Freckles - I've always always liked my freckles - but the other day an infomercial came on from PROACTIVE - and to Mason - the scars on the faces in the commercial looked like freckles - and he said "mommy, you need to get some of that so you don't have so many freckles"! What do you say to that - i told him i was going to keep my freckles and that he would probably have them when he got bigger too. To funny.

4 comments:

Alli said...

LOVE your layout of little Baylee...she is just precious! Sorry to hear that you have been stuck at home with sick kids...hope they get better soon! LOL about Mason's comments about your freckles. I have them and my boys were fortunate enough to get them too......

carey said...

Brenda, you are so talented! I love this layout. How was your weekend? Things have finally cooled off here - yay! Miss you.

Mrs. Edgel said...

Cute layout! Kids are too funny...

Jane H said...

Brenda that layout is awesome! I hope the kidlets get feeling better.