Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

WARNING!!! Might be offensive.........

I know some people don't like the hunting thing - but I love it - ecspecially the time i get to spend doing it with my husband. It was a great weekend - other than it was COLD!! I won't bore you with all of the details but my dad spotted this deer opening morning - and since i only had one day to hunt (that's what happens when our mom - don't get as much time as the guys do). But i decided to take him in case i didn't have another chance the rest of the day. This is camp - we seriously froze!


See the cliffs above Dean and I - thats where i shot the deer from - 282 yards straight down. Dean had me laying on a rock at a 45 degree angle shooting straight down. I have to be honest - i was pretty darn scared - i wasn't sure i would hit it because i was shaking so hard - buck FEVER and where i was standing


Me and my Dad

This is the whole crew except for my dad who was taking the picture


We had alot of fun - alot of action. I just love to go. Its funny to think that i got my husband into it 12 years ago and now he is so extreme - he hunts anytime he can. But we love the meat so its all good - my boys love it too - They prefer that over any other kind of meat.

Mason is home sick from school today - its so sad when they are sick - ecspecially with high fevers. I took him and and he tested negative for strep - she said it must just be a nasty virus. So needless to say - kids are going to bed early and mom is going to scrap - i have for a few weeks.

3 comments:

Jane H said...

Congrats on your buck! I loved going in the woods when my ex and my dad hunted. I never wanted to do the shooting but loved the quiet time in the woods.

Jane H said...

Hey Brenda I tagged you check out my blog for the instructions can't wait to read your answers :)

carey said...

I still SERIOUSLY cannot believe you do this!!! My cute girly scrapbooking friend hunts...I don't think I believed it until I saw the post. Hey, nothing wrong with it...just....surreal. :)