Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2007

- Test Result!




The wierdest thing - i'm not sure if you read my post a few weeks ago about Ethan testing + for Psuedomonis - a very rare strain of it - well, i took him in last friday to be recultured to see if you grew the same thing and NOTHING! Not even the same strain. How cool is that. I am so happy and relieved right now - thanks for keeping us in your prayers!

Here is a picture of him doing his treatment a few days ago and one of my sweet Baylee on Fathers Day!! I need to go - she is yanking on my pants - i guess its nap time.

8 comments:

Alli said...

so glad the 2nd tests came back negative!!!!! What a sweet photo of that precious little girl!

Anonymous said...

That's great news about Ethan! I love Bailey's hat!

Anonymous said...

oops, spelled Baylee wrong above, sorry!

Brenda Hurd said...

Thanks guys! Huge releif!

AnneMarie said...

so happy to hear this! whew!!

carey said...

YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!

You just made my day, Brenda. That TOBI is GREAT stuff!!! I love that vest (can we trade you???)

Brenda Hurd said...

Carey - he didn't even use Tobi - they wanted to reculture before we started it - and the second culture didn't grow anything!!

carey said...

Are you serious??? They didn't even use Tobi??? It just didn't show up? That is a miracle!!!! Seriously!