Pages

Monday, July 2, 2007

Life........







Life is just so crazy for us right now - i havn't had alot of time to focus on journaling it. I have a few days to catch up on. Dean and I attempted to get away this weekend and enjoy eachother's company. We went fishing on the South Fork of the Snake River in Idaho. We stayed in some great cabins and went with Katie and Geramy. I had a hard time letting go of home - my first time leaving Baylee - she will be ONE in a few weeks - i stopped nursing while i was gone - she had high fevers due to another Kidney infection ( a whole other story on its own). I had a loan close Friday (of all days) and then i forgot to renew my Mortgage liscense before i left and Aunt FLO came to visit the day before i left. So needless to say - i had a hard time focusing on fishing or my husband. We ended up coming home a day early because Baylee's fever was still up Saturday morning and I didn't want my mom and dad to have to worry about her. So my get away - was really more stressful than fun. But here are a few pictures. I did come home to something fun and I will post that later tonight.






No comments: