Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lily Bee love.........

really people - i'm not exagerating when i say this is the best yet from Lily Bee.  I started yesterday afternoon and was able to do 2 layouts and a card before 10:00pm - that would be a record for me.  Anyway - here are a few sneaky peeks!  The bright line is Hello Sunshine - and there is a layout up on the blog by Stephanie Howell that is so darn cute using this line.  THe other line (my fave) is Lovely!  The browns, oranges and blues are heavenly!  So here are your sneaks!!


Just pretent there is a brown chipboard button over that blue circle - i didn't have them yet.  Same with layouts thats why i didn't share the whole thing - but you get the idea right?  I love that houndstooth paper too!

Be back for more sneaks soon - Fancy Pants this time!!

Have a great day!
B

2 comments:

Glynis said...

Cute card! Love the orange, brown and blue. Can't wait to see the finished layout :O)

Jill said...

LOVE the card, Brenda! I can't wait to see the rest! I am having so much fun with these papers.