Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Fancy Pants Projects

Just coming to share the projects i did with the new Fancy Pants lines.  Hope you like! The first two are the the Road Show line which is my favorite.  I  LOVE THE COLORS and the distressing.  I will share more of the Monteray mini album later.  And i know you've seen this picture scrapped before - but i couldn't help but use it again.



I was really struggling inserting my text between pictures for some reason - but the Family line i scrapped our Family pictures AGAIN, different pose this time.  It went so well with this line.  I used alot of glitter cuts on this layout - i cut them in half so i could use them on the top and bottom of different elements on the layout.

And last but not least - the Rusted Sun line - i used these cute cute pictures of Dean's cousins little girl from our Disney cruise - the colors were perfect for this line.

So thanks for peeking and i will be back tomorrow for the rest of my Lily Bee projects!  There is some amazing projects up on the blog now if you want to go check them out.

Then Memory Works has posted the rest of the images from my Simple Stories ALbum on thier blog - so go check that out!

So on a personal note - my quick trip to Reno to see Dean was amazing and very well needed.  I wasn't there more than 24 hours but we had a great time.  Ate good food, watched 3 movies and listened to alot of music on the 8 hour drive home.  It was great spending time with him.

Tomorrow morning i'm headed down to Salt Lake for Ethan's pulmonary check up - wish us well.  He's kinda been hanging on to something for quite a while now seems like for over a month he has either been sniffling, coughing or clearing his throat - but never really had a cold.  Lets hope for no infections!  I will report tomorrow when we get back.

Hugs
Brenda

4 comments:

Jess said...

beautiful pgs...love that pic of you all standing together holding hands...that is sooo precious! tfs!

Stephanie said...

Those are soo good.

About Ethan and Baylee from your last post. I think three is such a fun and challenging age. It is like they are learning to fit in, and how to push button at the same time. Not to mention, they have out grown their naps but really do still need them.
They really are darling kids.

laterg8r said...

fantastic pages - esp love the sun you made :D

Staci Taylor said...

love love love what you did with the new lines, my friend!