Monday, October 29, 2007
Friday, October 26, 2007
Steve and Brad trying to torture the little kids!
A dead woman that kent tried to make with a canteloupe!
Wendy and Jessie as a punk rocker
We had a great time, Rosalie goes all out and does a spook Alley, soup, pigs in blanket, apple cider and a Pinata - the kids loved it.
So i've been tagged by 3 people now Jane and Linda and Nicole Stark - the problem is i don't have anyone to tag that hasn't already been tagged - so I will answer the questions - but not sure i'll be tagging anyone.
So 7 random things about me that you might not know
1. Probably alot of you didn't know that I deer hunted - until you saw the post below a few days ago. Have been doing it since i was young and have shot more deer than my husband!
2. I can't sleep with my feet under the covers. Once they are warm - they poke out of the end of the bed. THis started after my second pregnancy - wierd!
3. I LOVE christmas time - and can't wait til November 1st so we can start listening to Christmas music and watching Christmas Movies. Dh put a halt on the decorations though until after Thanksgiving.
4. Dont like the cold weather - i really just don't go outside - i get more housework done and am way more motivated because i would rather be in my house!
5. I've had 6 surgeries - won't bore you with details - but 3 of them were C-sections!
6. I love photography - i'm trying to learn more about it (I keep bugging my poor SIL with questions).
7. Hmmmmmmmm what else - i know i know - i'm so interesting your wondering how i can't think of another thing to say about myself - lol! Okay - its not super interesting - but i am a total procrastinator - give me something to do - and i either forget - or i'm scrambling to do it last minute - that probably wasn't the smartest thing to indulge - but its TRUE. I've gotten to the point now - where if i write everything down i'm good - so 95% of the time it does get done.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Journaling: This isn't the best picture in the world - but it is one those memories tht i've chosen to block out , and if i don't document it - thne i will never remember the pain i felt watching my baby girl go through this. SHe was born 5 weeks early - weighing a healthy 6lbs 6oz, but had a hole in her heart that was causing blood to get into her lungs. The went in and out a twice within the first 2 days, she was on oxygen and had a pic line in her belly and IV's running through wherever they could poke her, it was hard to watch. In the back of my mind wondering if she would get better, I felt peace. I had watched Ethan go through the same thing for 8 weeks suffering from CF - I bleieved in my heart she would get better. AFter 4 weeks of tests and learning to eat and gaining weight - I brought my baby girl home. 7/06
Monday, October 22, 2007
See the cliffs above Dean and I - thats where i shot the deer from - 282 yards straight down. Dean had me laying on a rock at a 45 degree angle shooting straight down. I have to be honest - i was pretty darn scared - i wasn't sure i would hit it because i was shaking so hard - buck FEVER and where i was standing
We had alot of fun - alot of action. I just love to go. Its funny to think that i got my husband into it 12 years ago and now he is so extreme - he hunts anytime he can. But we love the meat so its all good - my boys love it too - They prefer that over any other kind of meat.
Mason is home sick from school today - its so sad when they are sick - ecspecially with high fevers. I took him and and he tested negative for strep - she said it must just be a nasty virus. So needless to say - kids are going to bed early and mom is going to scrap - i have for a few weeks.
Friday, October 12, 2007
On a personal note - I can barely move today. Did the body attack class at the gym yesterday and seriously my body went into shock - i hurt soooooooooooo bad. I guess thats a good thing and won't last forever but wow - it was tough - a true test of how out of shape i really am. So this constant reminder of pain will hopefully push me back to the gym so i can do something about it. Steph is great to go with - she's my motivation.
Ethan rode his bike for the first time yesterday - i knew he could, he's just been chicken. So here is what got him to ride his bike. A few weeks ago, Dean bought a little dirt bike for the boys (i know its crazy-but what do you do). So the helmet came in the mail and Mason was at school so he let Ethan try it on - it fit perfectly - almost too small. So Dean let Ethan get on the Motorcyle with him on the back and drive this thing around our back yard for at least 20 minutes - he was revin the throttle and loving every second of it - so when he got off - i used his pure JOY as leverage. I told him he couldn't learn to ride the motorcyle until he rode his bike by himself. 2 days later - he's riding his bike. Love that.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Soooooo - guess what i did today??? Went to the gym with my SIL Stephanie. It was great - i really need to get back into the swing of things and get into shape - i have used Baylee as an excuse for way to long - she actually did great in the nursery there - and with the gym being brand new it made me feel better about the germies! It was really nice and clean. So hopefully i can make a habit out of it.
Tonight Dean and I are actually going on a date - to a Piano Recital - I know, sounds weird, since neither of us play the Piano - or know much about it for that matter - but one of Dean's Counselor's sons is having one -soooooooooooo we are going to dinner then the recital. It will still be fun - at least peaceful for me since i've been home with the kids BY MYSELF for the last 3 days.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
I should be scrapping right now - Dean is off hunting AGAIN - i don't know what it is - when he's not here - and i have the house to myself - i just cant DO IT - its driving me crazy! I just sit and check out everyone elses great work.