Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

email HIJACKED

hey friends - so sorry for those of you on my contact list that are getting crazy emails from me!  My email has been hijacked and i can't even get in to fix it because they have changed my password - so i am not recieving ANY emails right now.  Here is an alternative email address if you need anything.  Sorry for the inconvenience - but Windows is not being very helpful at all because this has happened to hundreds of others.  so here is other email if you need me!  bhurd1976@gmail.com  . 

7 comments:

Ania said...

Figured something was amiss. UGh, that sucks! Hope you can get the email back... *hugs*

Heather said...

I knew you weren't in England like the e-mail said!! Ha Ha!!

jacque4u2c said...

This is terrible! hang in there - hopefully it will get fixed quick!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to me, what people will do to try to get money. It's terrible. Sorry it happened to you. Ugh!

Casey Wright said...

Ugh! Being highjacked stinks!!! Good luck with that!

cindy said...

oh gosh, that just stinks! sorry this has happened. i didn't think you were in England.

laterg8r said...

this recently happened to me too!

how do they even do this????

sucks - i had to get a brand new email addy!