- i have 437 pictures to sift through and decide which ones to share - i might have to break up in a few posts. All i can say is that it was FABULOUS! We were in great company and i only got sick once - and cried once - other than that and a few fits from Ethan - everyone was happy and had a great time. We were in great company with the Nielsens and couldn't have asked for a better family to go travel with - we did the Disney Cruise with them too. So back later with pics.
- trying to keep the house spotless - we put it on the market last week - and i didn't realize how hard it was to keep CLEAN for those phone calls saying we will be there in a hour.....3 kids makes that a little hard.
ETA: we will be in the same area - a few miles away - same ward too! It may not happen - we only have 60 to sell our house - so far not luck!!
- check out the new Lily Bee Design team to the left - so happy to be rejoining to the team and so excited to get to know all of the new members. I think Lily Bee is going to do great things this year!
- I am ready to get crafty - going through withdrawels this last week but came home to my March Studio Calico Kit so packed with Spring colors - i'm getting it out tonight for sure.
- we came back to snow on Saturday night but today it looks like SPRING out - supposed to be in the sixties this week - Yay!! Which brings me to this layout that was in Creating Keepsakes first issue of Scrapbooking Tips and Tricks. How cute is Baylee - she is so little in these pics! I did this layout well over a year ago and it got requested almost a year after being submitted - crazy right!
- going to make a batch of home made chicken soup and breadsticks for dinner and have family night tonight. Dean is going to help the boys finish up their lego sets they got from Disneyland. And Baylee and I will probably play UNO - her new favorite game - we usually play it 3 or 4 times a day - and we havn't played since the trip and she's been asking every few hours - so we will do that!
Hope everyone has a fabulous day!