Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

just because...

Baylee and i are back from Island Park and we had so much fun. I do have to say she is a very BAD travel companion though...........she wouldn't leave me alone for one second. The movie didn't even work for too long. She kept wanting a different movie or different song - she dropped this or that - she was hot then cold - then tired but couldn't get her pillow - hungry, thirsty - you name it - i did it. Stopped and peed a gazillion times - ugh!!!! Love her to pieces though - and she was so fun once we got there. We went for a boat ride, motorcycle ride, lots of walks and lots of movies. It wasn't very warm there and it rained quite a bit. She went to bed great at night though and i got 4 layouts done while i was there - which for me - ecspecially being away from my scrap room - is pretty darn good. Here is one......... i had a ton of Studio Calico kits with me and grabbed from any one of them. I love these pictures of dean and baylee at the sand dunes last spring - so cute - and isn't that woodgrain ribbon too die for!!
Here is a picture of the cabin from the boat - we were on Island Park lake. Baylee on the dock posing for the camera Bayle and I on the dock
My Crazy niece and nephew - jumping into that disgusting green, minnow infested water. They said it was warmer being in the water than out though - still wasn't going to do it.
Coley and Baylee sitting by the fire - she is so cute with Baylee - they had fun together.
Baylee and her Uncle Brad. Thanks guys for letting us come up and hang out with you. Love ya!
Now dean is gone for the next 6 days - He is gone for High Adventure with the young men. So the kids and i are on our own - yesterday we did the movie thing - today we washed the car and aren't going to do much because baylee is sick - she has a fever and cough - who gets sick in August?? My kids - thats who - hopefully the boys steer clear from it.
One more thing - check out the Scrapbook trends blog - they are promoting the Holiday idea book and Jen asked if she could use one of my layouts (it is not in the book) but just a fun Christmas layout using new Fancy Pants product! Check it out here......
Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

laterg8r said...

love the shaped paper and wood grain ribbon on your LO - perfect! so cool that you are going to be on the blog i will have to check it out!

Karie Coats said...

I'm glad you got away and had fun, you deserve it. I hope you can make it tomorrow too! Love ya

The Sonboul's said...

Brenda, you have one FUN family! everytime I check your blog... you are out and about, playing with the kids. I wish you lived close to us! Are family would get along great!

Fun photos

Staci Taylor said...

Aww, looks like you had a blast girl!! And your layout is fabulous as always (and yeah, 4? I think that is pretty impressive!). Very cool about the ST blog - off to check it out!