Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

pulling Ethan's tooth

hey friends - i'm back from my little trip! I had a ball - it got delayed a bit because i had a sick baby and couldn't take her to the sitter but we still had fun. Watched 6 chick flicks - ate way too much food and had some baby time. Amongst all that i did finish 4 layouts and 2 cards. Steph and Katie had their babies - both only 2 months old and they were so darn cute - probably because i wasn't the one stressing about the cries and the nap times.

So we did this a few weeks ago - but i just have to share this video of Ethan getting his front tooth pulled out by the front door!

7 comments:

Jordan & Kara said...

That is so funny! He is one brave kid:)

Wendy Sue said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Now you need to share the layouts you created. :)

Love the video. Especially brother's (wow, that's a lot of blood!) comment. lol. My kids would never be that brave. (I wouldn't either) - love that you taped it! Hope the tooth fairy treated him well! lol

Karie Coats said...

That was funny! I think I liked listening to Deans laugh the most though!!!
Glad you had a fun trip!!! Hey when are we having our trip??

TheDooleys4 said...

Too cute! Shannon and B.J. watched it with me. Shannon can't believe how very brave he was:)

Sangeeta said...

just came thru stephannie's blog.. not only does this video capture a funny moment but it was soo nice to see his bro give him a glass of water.. the care..the concern.. i think when they are all grown up they will appreciate this video. awesome blog and u r very talented. bookmarked u :)

laura vegas said...

that video is so funny! i think my parents did that to me as a kid ... may have to remember that for my girls next time. lol! although i'm not big on pulling teeth ... so i admit that was hard to watch. lol!

Margaret Spengler said...

Loved the video too cute. My son just lost his tooth last night.
Hope the tooth fairy was good to him.