Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

i've been Tagged!

I was tagged yesterday by the very talented Amy Peterman! Its funny - you don't even know half of the people that visit your blog -some of the ladies I nominated are going to be like - huh - who's that! I need to be better about leaving the comments. Anyways - this is where i go to get my inspiration. i chose a photography, stamping/card making, digital and the others are a combination of things. So here goes!

7 random facts about me:

1. i am a HUGE procastinator (even when its time to somewhere - i seem to wait till the last minute to get ready)
2. I got a tatoo when i was 20 and had it removed the following month
3. I deer hunt with my hubby. I have hunted since i was 14 (yes i shoot them too - don't hate me)
4. I have been with Dean more than half my life. Met when i was 16 and am now 32.
5. I fly fish with Dean too
6. I just recently lost 35 lbs (its all about the food!)
7. I LOVE soda - i hate that i love it - but i do!







Kim Hughes - talk about inspiration! Amazing things - i am a wannabe stamper/card maker - i just suck - and she has such great inspiration on her blog!

Becky Olsen - One of the sweetest women i know - super talented and just a great friend!

Stephanie Howell - need i say more?? Love her blog - very talented - but more than that - just her real life stories and BEAUTIFUL little girls.

Michelle Filo - Okay - so if i were a digital scrapbooker - she would be my idol. SO AMAZING - super talented at both - paper too!

Dina Wakley - She is the defination of an artist to me - you just have to go see for yourself - totally amazing work.

Allison Davis- this is the double page layout QUEEN! Totally go here when i need a jump start for inspiration on 2pagers.

Maggie Holmes - never met her, never even commented on her blog (rude i know) but her photography is seriously Beautiful! Ever need inspiration for both photography and scrapbooking this is the place to go - i think this link is to the photography site!


So here are the rules:

(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.

(2) Link the person you received your award from.

(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

(4) Put links of those on yours.

(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.


Thanks again amy for the tag!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag...

That is a pretty power hitter list, it is an honor that you thought of me!

See you soon!!!!
B-

Michelle Filo said...

girl, comming from you this is such a huge compliment, you have no idea! thanks so much for including me :)
xoxo

Dina said...

I love soda, too...it's the fizz, I'm addicted to the fizz! Thanks for the tag, I'll try to do it this week.

Anonymous said...

Loved reading your random stuff. Sounds like we have a lot in common. My hubby is big into hunting and fishing too. And I can't live without pop either. Although i really need to try. It's 10 am and I'm already having one.

Staci Taylor said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your congrats Brenda! I'm so excited to be working with you and the other ladies!! Congrats on your recent weight loss, that is amazing!!

Kim Mraz said...

Thanks for including me on your list me sweetie (I am honored)
xoxo
hope to see you soon