Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

going to explode.......

with excitement - i have some awesome wonderful exciting news in the works that i can't wait to share with you - its scrappy related - but have to hold off a little while longer! In the meantime i will share another layout i did with (i can't remember which month) Studio Calico Kit - they are seriously amazing! Sewed the grass and then added flower rubons over top! I know i did the branch/leaf thing just a few layouts ago - but love the outdoorsy feel it gives to a boy layout. If you can't read the journaling - Mason caught this spider IN MY HOUSE - and wanted to build it a home outside - so he made a list on a sticky note (was going to use it on the layout - but couldn't make it work) - so supplies was all his idea.
Hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day - mine was great - Dean let me sleep in and then made us all breakfast - but then of course he had to leave to take care of bishop duties - but it was a nice day - went to both parents house and ate too much food! On the food front - i have lost 20lbs so far - i still can't believe it - i'm hoping to lose 5 more before lake powell next week! Dean has planned a surprise getaway this weekend for our anniversary and i'm sooooooo looking forward to it - he won't tell me where we are going - but i really don't even care!


Here are some pictures me and the boys took over at the vacant school across the street - seriously - mason took most of them - but Ethan took the ones with me and Mason in them! And then of course one of baylee and then all of us - dean didn't really get a good one of the kids and I - but still a great memory of Mothers day!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear your news!
I think the pics are darling and the layout is wonderful!
Take care!
B-

Jane H said...

the photos are awesome! And I'm so happy for you 20 pounds is amazing!

Linda said...

Congrats on losing 20 lbs! Your photos are so sweet. I can't wait to hear what your news is.

carey said...

I want to hear this news of yours already! :-) I didn't think your LO's could have possibly gotten cuter, but they have. I love the last two especially...great style, Brenda friend. Miss you...

Brandy Jo said...

Love the layout. Great job on the 20 lbs! Have fun in Lake Powell. I'm jealous!

carey said...

OK, spill your news - I'm dying here!!! (miss you...)
PS - we have a primary's visit coming up - let's get a drink at the very least.

laura vegas said...

i love that layout! and way to go on 20 pounds! you look amazing!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! What are they going to do with that school anyway?