Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Crocs......

this is for my friend Carey! I went and visited her in Vegas in January and bought some cute little crocs for baylee and I've been promising pictures since then. She didn't start wearing them till about a month ago but they are so darn CUTE! The little piggy jibbets (not sure if thats what they are called or not) are the cutest. I've never owned a pair myself - but they look super comfy and baylee goes for hers first everytime. I finally got the magnetic board for my scraproom this week - I had my dad come hang it last night while Dean is out of town so it would actually get hung - he's so busy these days - the last thing he wants to do is hang things on my walls and i'm sure as heck not going to be the one to put holes in them so I made my dad do it. I love it - its not quite as big as i'd like but its better than custom making one to the size I want because then it would never get done!



I will leave you with a layout I did a while back - it was actually a OLW challenge but i never got it posted in time. I used the March Kit from Studio Calico - which was amazing! I painted the cream colored self-adhesive decorative ribbon with paint for the corner. I can't wait to get May's in the mail TODAY!! I used up alot of Aprils this past weekend - just not ready to share yet.
by the way - the kids and i are surviving without dean - he comes back tomorrow night and i can't wait - he's never gone for this long - its too long. The kids and i are feeling it - the house is a disaster - and beleive it or not - i havn't scrapped once since he's been gone - all that time to myself at night and i havn't scrapped - must be scrapped out from last weekend - i did watch P.S I love you 2 nights in a row - i LOVED that movie - Carey - not sure if you would LOVE it so be glad we went to Juno then - but it was cute - such a sad story but it was a great chick flick!

9 comments:

Jane H said...

Brenda your board looks awesome and so does your layout. And believe me Baylee has it right crocs all the way!

Anonymous said...

never even heard of crocs before, but they are cute!

Hmmm... I'm actually enjoying the guys being gone on the fishing trip. Things are calm around here.

Cute layouts! I like the pastel colors in the previous blog pics too.

Linda said...

Baylee is too cute with her sunflower clips and crocs. I love mine they are very comfy. I don't like hanging things either, your board look great.

carey said...

Oh. My. Gosh. They are cuter on her than I imagined they would be!!!

That's it, I need a girl. Period.

carey said...

I had to come back again to see the crocs! lol! :)

I'm going to have to rent PS I Love You. Too bad we couldn't find it playing anywhere...

Brandy Jo said...

Crocs are awsome. Especially for little people. Comfy and quick to put on. Cute shirt too, I think I've seen it before, like the one she wore the other day, with strawberries, looked familiar.

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

I love the magnet board! Cute pages too!

laura vegas said...

love the magnetic board! i need to get something up so that i can display some of my latest layouts. i always just shove them in the cabinet ... where they sit until i get them in the albums. makes more sense to display a few! lol!

Janine Langer said...

Love the magnetic board, it looks great! And I am so in love with your layout, it is beautiful!