Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Scrapbook Dreamer

So last month - i was supposed the the Celebrity Guest Designer for Scrapbookdreamer.com .  I didn't do a very good job!  In the middle of a move and all - with no computer - i ended up scrapbooking these projects in my camping trailer and now that i finally have a computer and my editing software up and running i was able to get the projects on line.  Laura has a great store over there and i loved all the product i was able to work with.  My first time EVER using Scribble Scrabble and i was very impressed - love the muted colors and great texture of their paper!
I just realized after posting this - that the I in sis is missing - and i'm not retaking this picture!!  TOO MUCH GOING ON! 
I LOVED the Arisian elements from Pink Paislee too - my first time using them - the ink just goes on soooo well - i used the colorbox chalk inks.

Had a rough day yesterday - a week ago my Uncle Blain - my mom's little brother died.  Serosis of the liver.  Such a sad story because he was such a good man- just had some bad habits.  He was only 46.  So we spent the day at the funeral and then drove to Idaho to bury him in Portage. 
the guy always had on a cowboy hat!  I will miss him lots!

WEll- i have lots of unpacking to do - so i better get at it - will be back soon - still have some CHA projects to share!
Hugs
Brenda

2 comments:

my paper love studio said...

wow that page is absolutely gorgeous... looks as thou I'll be on the search for some scribble scrabble too :)

Karie Coats said...

What a cute page! Let me know if you need some REAL help (that means no kids involved!!) LUV YA