Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lily Bee and Facebook

all of you Lily Bee lovers out there need to go check out their facebook page and become a fan - this is the way to do it:
We want to get to 1600 friends who LIKE Lily Bee Design in the next week on our Facebook Page SO here's the incentive for you to invite your friends. We've teamed up with Jill over at A Million Little Things and are giving away a $25.00 Gift Certificate to her store.

Simply have your friends who LIKE Lily Bee leave us your name over on the Facebook Page and you will automatically be entered to win. The more friends you send over the more chances you have to win.

Good Luck and Send your friends!

A Million little things is a great store - its where i buy all my little extra's that i don't get in a kit or from manufacturers - Jill is great to work with and for me - even though she's online - she's local for me! Got to support that! 

I will leave you with a card i did last month with Lily Bee's Lovely line which i LOVE.  I actually did this camping - tried to spread out on the picnic table but the wind was blowing and it kinda rushed me.  I have one crazy little secret to share - that i found out by trial and error - i had my rubon's out on the table - not in the package - and with the wind blowing like that - it really effected the way they worked.  They did not rub on well after that.  So make sure to keep your rub ons in the package while not using - maybe you knew that!
Have a great day!

No comments: