Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

GCD Studios *CHA Peaks*

no projects just yet but the GCD Blog has up 3 out of 4 of thier new collections. Not sure how the heck to get all of those images on my blog so i will just let you head over there and see all of them at once. Can't wait to get a hold of them.

If you would have seen my scraproom today - you wouldn't have believed that i actually could function in here - i took everything out of cupboards and cabinets and put it in the middle of the floor - de-junked and then upt it all back. Something was holding me back - i think it was too much STUFF!! So i feel much better - still need some better organization skills - but at least i can walk in here now!

Dean went fishing today and tomorrow and do you think i have the energy to do anything - i have the whole night to myself and NOTHING........so i'm going to print a few pictures and head to bed!

I can't beleive no pictures or layouts to share tonight - but i do have a friend that is doing a giveaway on her site - she makes the most darling little dresses and blankets and lots of other things and is trying to promote her business so she is giving away $25 towards any thing - go check it out and leave a comment its called Bella Boutique.

Nighty night!

2 comments:

laura vegas said...

i've seen peeks of the new paper, and they look so fun! i bet it feels good after getting your studio all organized ... or at least decluttered some. i find that i create so much better when my stuff is narrowed down and i only have things that inspire me! enjoy your night!

Staci Taylor said...

Hey girly! I can't wait to see what you do with the new GCD stuff (and FP for that matter ;-) Good for you for de-junking your room - I totally need to do that!!