Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

CHA Lily BEE

Here are my projects with the new Lily Bee Summer releases! I LOVE VINTAGE POPPY - that is the first one i used - the colors are so fun and bright and the new Tulle flowers are so fun.
This is the new Audrey line - very rich blues, reds and yellows - such a great color combo and very bold striking patterns mixed with more subltle tone on tone patterns. This line can be girly or more masculine -very versatile.
Hope you like - i'm SUPER sick right now - so not much to say. The picture on the last layout was taken by my friend Kellie Hales! LOVE IT.
Come back monday for a GCD Blog hop - you can win one of every collection in the new releases.
Also - i'm a new Aunt. My sister had a baby on Thursday - Hudson. Soooo cute - i will share pictures later.
**Is anyone else having problmes moving pictures around in blogger. Once i've uploaded my images i can't seem to move them where i want them like i used too - did something change?? Or is it just me??

4 comments:

casey boyd said...

Lovin the vintage poppy!! Great layouts and cards.

Zorina said...

love love those new LOs you made Lily Bee CHA releases. Way too cool! AND yepp, jusy view the 3 views. that is hilarious. your baby girl is a big girl now.

Lori Gentile said...

First, I love your work!!!

Second, I really hope you feel better soon. Having a cold in the summer is the worst, so I hope it passes quickly.

Thrid, CONGRATS!!! What a wonderful feeling becoming a new Aunt. I love his name! Enjoy.

Kelly said...

Theses are gorgeous Brenda!! And congrats on becoming an aunt xxx