Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

yay!!

so i did my first challenge over at the BHG Scrapbooks Ect. Ultimate summer challenge this last week - it wast to put 8 or more photos on a layout - i managed to cram 8 and there! I made it to the top 10 finalists! So if you love me enough - you can help a girl out and go vote for my layout Poppy's in Bloom . My BIL Brad and his family live in Mantua - its perfect - like its in the mountains but not to far in the mountains. Every time we go up there for Sunday dinner we go for a long walk with the kids - this time we went down to the campgrounds that aren't to far away and there is this field full of beautiful poppy's - so i took advantage and took lots of pictures. It was so fun - and the kids loved it.

going to scrapbook with some friends this weekend while Dean takes the boys fishing in Idaho! Need some down time here - can't wait!

2 comments:

laura vegas said...

congrats brenda! i noticed your layout over there earlier today! best of luck!

Unknown said...

YAY!
You know I am voting everyday!
Can't wait to see you!
B-