Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2008

hey everyone...

i'm still at my parents house for now. Surgery was alot more extensive than planned. The plan was to go in Lapriscopically and remove the uterus and left ovary and when the the doctor got in there he said it was a big mess - scar tissue from previous c-sections had caused everthing to just mesh together. My cervix, left ovary and bladder were just a big tangled mess - so he had to open where the previous c-sections scar was and a one hour surgery turned into a 3 hour surgery. I still have a cathedar because he had to cut my bladder and sew it back up. Sorry about the gorry details for some of you - but others wanted to know and i'm still pretty sick so no up to talking much - more than anything i miss my family - its been hard on me. Dean brought the kids by yesterday and it was like baylee didn't even remember me - it was so sad. But i know it will get better and in the long run this is what had to happen - so i'm going to buck up and stop being a boob! Thanks fro all your well wishes and prayers.

7 comments:

Jane H said...

Hugs Brinda you will be up on your feet before you know it. They had to open me up because of all the scaring too!

I'm sure Baylee knew you she was just a little shy becuase Mommy didn't look lie she normally does.

Hugs again your in my thoughts and prayers!

Linda said...

Thanks for the update Brenda. I agree with Jane, when you are feeling better Baylee will be all over you. Sending out healthy thoughts and prayers.

carey said...

Brenda, you have been on my mind like crazy today! I hope you are doing ok and that things are starting to look up! Dang, I wish I could bring over a meal or pick up the kids somehow. Love you.

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Hey Hope you have a Speedy Recovery. See you tonight!

Love,
Joni

Unknown said...

Thinking about you!
Wow, sorry that things are tough!
Things will be better soon, and then we will have to get together for some "big girl time!"
B-

Creative Mayhem said...

We are all thinking about you Brenda and praying for a full recovery. I'm sorry things didn't turn out like planned. Awh Baylee was probably just being shy with all the people around. You'll be up in no time girl. Wish we were there to help you.

Alli said...

Brenda...thanks for the update!!! Prayers that you are feeling better soon.......glad though that you have a quiet place to rest and recooperate!!!!!!