Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

sorry i've been MIA

I don't have a computer right now because the cabinets have been going in. I took the computer down on Saturday and havn't checked in since then. Let me just tell you how beautiful they are - they messed up on a few things that i'm not to happy about - but i'm not going to complain because i'm just so dang excited. The countertops come in the morning and then they have to fix a few of the drawers and replace the drawer in front of my computer with a keyboard tray (asked for this in the beginning) and then i can take pictures. Be prepared to drool - not kidding. I don't know how i got so lucky!!

So sorry i havn't been around or visiting your blogs - just don't have a puter. Shaker gals - tell Michele I tried to login today to check in but i can't remember my password - i'm just used to being automatically logged in and so i don't remember it. I can't even remember my password to get into MSN so i havn't checked my email for days either!

I'm not sure i will be checking in for a while either. I am getting surgery done next tuesday (partial hyst) its time - i've had alot of health problems and i'm hoping this makes life easier. So i will be in the hospital for a few days then staying at my parents for a few days. So i will get back to it when i'm feeling better. Thanks to all my loyal friends for checking in.......XOXOXOX

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see a pic!
And hope that this "little" procedure helps you feel better! Enjoy (for a lack of a better word, LOL!)that down time at your parents and feel better!
B-

Janine Langer said...

I can't wait to see pictures, so excited for you! :)
I hope the surgery will go well and that you feel better!!

Jane H said...

Brenda I'm so excited for you! I"ll PM Michele and tell her to send you your password :)

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

I can not wait to see your cabinets. Although I may covet them, I am really excited for you! See you tomorrow night!

Heather said...

Hey Brenda, Please tell me what Hospital and when and if you would feel like visitors!!??
Let me know if there is anything I can do!
Heather
732-0475

carey said...

I can't believe I didn't read this until now. I checked and checked and saw the previous post....weird. I'm still shocked about your surgery. :( Will call you when in Utah. XOXO, C

Linda said...

Can't wait to see your new room. Good luck next week, I'll be thinking of you.

laura vegas said...

can't wait to see some pics! best of luck next week on your surgery ... hope it all goes good for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the cabinets! And good luck on Tuesday!

carey said...

Thinking of you today!!! Love ya!