Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

a few more layouts...........

did the one little word challenge again and Pencil Lines again - love the umph these blog challenges give me. I wish i had more time - there are million challenges over at The Shaker Box that i just can't keep up - but they sure keep the wheels turning! The Word challenges was 'Full' and with this last weekend - i was truly just Full of HOPE so i created this layout about Ethan fighting Cystic Fibrosis!


now i'm just dying to get my November kit from The Shaker Box so I can get busy with it. Much more to come.......


And since i never got around to posting a picture of the kids together on Halloween - thought i would leave you with that! We have a ninja, a ladybug and OBI WAN! Goodnight!

2 comments:

Jane H said...

OH the kids are adorable! And I love your layouts!

carey said...

I love that top layout!!! I wish I could read the writing better. What does it say around the circle? Have you figured out how to put the video on the blog yet? I'm clueless. Miss you...