Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

bleep......Lily Bee....interuption

are you loving all of the nothingness on my blog lately?? Sorry, i have a huge paper due in my history class and its taking over my life, but i did want to make a quick announcement for Lily Bee - you won't want to miss out!!
Go check out the Lily Bee Blog, you can order directly from there!!  Be back soon!!

hugs
Brenda

**Do you believe November is almost halfway over, we've already started the Christmas music, its killing Dean, he can't handle it till after Thanksgiving, but with all the stress in my life right now, it takes me to a happy place!!

1 comment:

The Dixons said...

How are you doing? I cannot believe how much different it is having you gone I feel so distant now you're not in Plain City. How is school going? I am so proud of you. I don't think I could do it. Did you guys have a good holiday? I cannot believe it is almost Christmas. Yes my Christmas stuff is up getting earlier every year. (all except the tree) well I miss talking with you. Call me when you get a free minute. Luv ya Jen