Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Birthday's

last weekend was my grandparent's 75th birthday's!!  My grandpa turned 75 on Saturday and my Grandma on Sunday.  We went and visited and had a BBQ - i'm so lucky to still have both of them around and just love them to pieces!!



And i actually did a birthday layout about me.  First one I've ever scrapbooked.  This was last year, and i turned 34.  I did it for the Fancy Pant's blog product spotlight and  I used the It's your day line glitter cuts.The funny thing is, i thought it was the one i like the least (still liked it but liked the others better) and I've used it the most.  The bright colors are so fun!


Today's post is short and sweet, i've got a sunday school lesson to plan - yes i did procrasinate this week!  Dean and i went deer hunting this weekend so we've been gone.  We have a fun Halloween party next weekend so i will be back with pictures and I also get to share projects with the new Hot Chocolate line from Fancy Pants too!  So come back soon!

Hugs
Brenda

2 comments:

jessica_haley555 said...

Beautiful, colourful page! Great work.

Staci Taylor said...

i'm going to miss being on the team with you, too, girl! i'm so glad we "met" through FP, though, and yes, we'll definitely keep in touch! love your layout with the birthday line - so fun and festive! and happy b-day to your grandparents, how cool that their birthdays are one day apart!