Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

its finally here......

the summer is here and we can play!Finally - its been super nice out - not to hot and the kids LOVE it. I took the kids to Target yesterday and we bought a pool and a slip and slide. They had so much fun. Here are some pics of them relaxing after eating a popsicle!



Dean is at youth conference this weekend - so the kids and i played all day at a friends house. They played out side all morning - then we let the babies nap and then we bbq tonight I'm soooooooooo tired. I'm going to go watch Fools Gold - chick flick that i know dean will never watch. So I decided I'd be tough and up my weights at body pump on Wednsday and i seriously CANNOT move - never been so sore in my life. I think i'll take it back down a notch again - i'm just not tough! Trying to keep up with Bobbie and Steph just isn't going to happen. I am happy to report i've lost 27lbs to date. I still can't beleive it - not alot of excercise either - just body pump 2x a week. Just totally cutting portions and kinda following weight watchers point system. Its working for me.










Scrapped a little last night and made a huge mess on my desk - not sure that i will be able to find the bottom of this one - BIG MESS> But that layout turned out okay. That blue color again - seriously LOVE IT. Used a huge mixture of product on this one. Hambly, American Crafts, Heidi Swapp, Basic Grey, Making Memories and My Minds Eye. Did some hand stitching - lots of fun.

trying something different with picture placement so i'm not hogging so much room on one post - but as you can tell I can't figure it out!! So back to the old way next time.

3 comments:

Brandy Jo said...

It looks like your about to break the fun meter!!! Cute pics. My second was so lost without her brother too. I'm afraid it might be worse with the third one this year. But, NO Kindergarten!!! Yay.

Nicole said...

Girl you are rockin' the layouts!
I'm just love what you are doing with buttons lately.

Cute pics:)

carey said...

Looks fun! I bet you don't envy our 113 degree sweltering heat this weekend. :) Sometimes I miss summers that aren't so darn hot. Your photos look beautiful. Next time I'm up, maybe you can give me some advice on how to get started taking "real" pics.