Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

computer down

has been for a few days- had to take it into the GEEK SQAUD today - hopefully they can fix it soon and hopefully all my stuff is still on there! So won't be posting anything till i get it back. I need it more than ever right now trying to get ready to go croppin this weekend - i need to print pictures, get my journaling ready! Its driving me crazy - i know its sad that it takes me a week to get ready - but if i just go - i won't get anything accomplished! I have to have page kits put together so i don't have to use precious time doing it there! If i don't - i will still enjoy my time! I can't wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you get it fixed!

Janine Langer said...

Aaah, that's horrible! I hope you get it fixed soon! :)

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Tell those Geeks to hurry it up! ;) Hope it gets fixed soon!

carey said...

I'm missing my Brenda lately! How you been? Sorry about the computer - that stinks. More scrapping time, though, right?