Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Card Inspiration........

If you need inspiration to make cards then this is where you need to go - Kim Hughes has a great blog and has created some beautiful stamps for Cornish Heritage Farms . She is giving one away on her blog if you go leave a comment today! Go check it out - and you'll be back for more after you see the cards that she creates!

So i still havn't been able to "Create" - I tried last night and ended up downloading songs from Itunes for my new IPod Dean got me for Christmas (that is addicting). So i'm going to try and cleanup in here a bit more today and find room somewhere to start a layout - even if i just start one i will be happy! I'm betting deans going to watch some Lonesome Dove so maybe i can do it in the Kitchen while i watch! I'm also getting excited for Vegas in a few weeks - i have a great friend that lives down there that i can't wait to see! I'm needing the break - and some warmer weather. Have a great day!

6 comments:

Janine Langer said...

Thanks for the link, it's always hard for me to create a card! Have a wonderful weekend!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Hey Brenda, Hope you had a good christmas! I agree Ipods are addicting, have you checked out their Essentials section they have songs listed in years, I have downloaded about everything they have from 89-94, School Memories!
Heather

carey said...

Bring that iPod with you & I'll take you on a fun walk/run when you come. I seriously can't wait. We're going to have too much fun!

Linda said...

I love my iPod and shopping for songs is very addicting but so much fun!

Kim Mraz said...

you are SO sweet Brenda...thanks so much for mentioning my blog. :)