Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

some pubs!

Just thought i would share some recent pubs in this post that i've never taken the time to put in my galleries or my blog. I love this layout - more than anything i love it because it reminds me of how lucky i really am - after nights like tonight - where i'm just ornery and furstrated and all i can think about is bedtime - it didn't come fast enough- the 3rd night in a row that i've been alone - putting them all down by myself because Dean is working late. Yes i'm feeling sorry for myself - but i will get over it. This is the reason i need weekends like this weekend - a getaway with my girls - my bestest friends. 2 of them are family but i consider them AWESOME friends. And while i am gone realizing just how lucky i really am and then anxious to get home to see them again! This is was in Creating Keepsakes May 2009 issue.
This one was in Scrapbook Trends September 2009! Love this one because its from our Disney Cruise - the Castaway title is cut from one of my postcards i brought home. I'm trying to talk Deano into Disney Land in the SPring - the magic is still instilled in my kids heads - they bring up the Disney characters and all the fun experiences they had on the cruise all of the time - i want that again!! So we will see how it all plays out - if i have my way we will be putting airline tickets in thier stockings and filling them to the brim with Disney goodness! Anyone else a Disney FREAK! This one was in Scrapbook Trends August 2009! THis picture of Baylee just couldn't get any cuter - we were on a walk in the mountains near my brother and sister-in-laws house - it was perfect with the sun coming through her hair! This was in Scrapbook Trends July 2009.This is like one of the only times i've ever embossed on a layout. I did it on the buttons - i had the perfect stamp (close to my heart) that matched that star patterned paper - so i stamped it on these fabric buttons and embossed them.So i'm leaving on Friday and will be back Sunday - then I will be having Surgery AGAIN on the 10th - so it might get a little dusty around here - hopefully I will be able to update a few times. Thanks for visiting! See ya soon!
**Oh - how could i forget - Fancy Pants Designs has done it AGAIN> check out the new mid-show releases over on the FP BLOG - a winter one called Frosted and VIntage Valentine! SO FUN! Can't wait till i have my hands on them!

8 comments:

Ronda Palazzari said...

i just love your eclectic style. So different but each of them so you. I am sorry to hear you have to have surgery again. I hope all is well. Sending you many prayers. And i so Love the new releases!!!

laterg8r said...

gorgeous pages - i am a total disney freak too - love that i can now share that magic with my kids :D

going again in a few weeks - woo hoo :D

Stephanie said...

Thanks for sharing- I needed inspiration to get me fired up for this weekend! Thanks for the nice comment BTW.

carey said...

you have been on my mind lately. I sure miss you! (You going to "Taste" this weekend?)

TriciaNae said...

Just found your blog...love the layouts. And the FP Vintage Valentine is GORGEOUS!! Thanks for sharing!

Staci Taylor said...

oh gosh, i hear you girl! i've had plenty of those "single mom" nights myself too, lately, and it's easy to get frustrated! I'm so excited you're getting a getaway, though - how fun!! I love all of these layouts, and that photo of you and the kids in the top one is amazing! have a great trip, my dear!!

Deneen said...

Love your layouts and I am a huge Disney Freak LOL! If I could I will live there.

Andrea Amu said...

These are all terrific pubs! Congrats on all of them. I really love those fabric buttons you stamped on!