Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

checked out.........

of the scrapping world for a bit. I don't know what the heck it is right now - if its because i'm still sick, my office is a mess or the christmas hustle and bustle has gotten me overwhelmed or because Baylee was barfing again this week and now Ethan is. But wow - talk about being frustrated. Luckily I have 2 new kits coming from The Shaker Box this week - hopefully that brings the mojo back - because January 1 i'm having my scraproom totally DONE - i'm so excited - New cabinets and countertops - the works. I can't wait - i think it will help me get my groove back but that means no scrapping or computer for a few weeks. I will share pictures of the before and after - your going to die when you see my office now - its a disaster.
Monday was Ethan's birthday - he was so cute - he kept saying "so i'm 5 RIGHT NOW". He couldn't grasp it. He had fun, a friend party, then grandmas and grandpas later. That's it for now -still trying to take care of Ethan and Baylee is sleeping so I need to take advantage of that.........and i know Ethan needs a haircut (don't make fun). Poor kid has a mop - but he was sick the night of his appt. so i had to cancel.

This is Baylee after she puked. She just laid on the couch..............poor thing.

4 comments:

Janine Langer said...

Happy Birthday to your little man!!! :)
And I hope you all feel better soon. :)

Nicole said...

poor kiddos!
it's always hard to find the mojo when so many things are happening at the same time. hope you find it soon, missing seeing your work.

Jane H said...

Happy Birthday to your son. And love and hugs to you! I really hope the kids get well and you can find your mojo!

carey said...

Happy Birthday, Ethan!!! I love this boy. :) So sorry to see that sad pic. of little Bailee... No wonder you are checked out! What's the latest on January??? I think it's my turn to call you.